|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 330000 To NOK 530000 Per Year|
|Location||Oslo, Norway 0187|
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment streaming platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans through its library of more than 80 million songs, over 350,000 high-quality videos, and available in over 60 countries.
In addition, TIDAL offers its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music and music videos, original content series, podcasts, documentaries, live stream concerts, tickets, merchandise, and live experiences.
Together, TIDAL and Block will be music-obsessed and artist-focused while we explore new artist tools, listener experiences, and access to financial systems that help artists be more successful.
Block is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join the Executive Operations team, partnering with our top executives and supporting their teams. Our Executive Assistants are the strategic partners who hold everything together – from calendaring and travel to reporting processes and team operations.
You will participate in cross-functional efforts to support Block and its initiatives. The Block Executive Operations Team is a centralized organization where our EAs report to EA Managers.
We are looking for someone who has a natural passion for learning and people development, enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, is a strong communicator, and executes at a high level in an energetic and human-centric environment.
- Provide administrative and strategic support to the engineering lead and TIDAL team.
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with executives, partners, and EAs domestically and internationally.
- Be the executive’s right hand by attending important meetings, taking notes, and being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Find new and efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize your executives’ time, including weekly and quarterly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings.
- Maintain confidential information and effectively manage competing projects.
- Foster relationships with cross-functional partners to help support team programs and goals.
- Work within our centralized Executive Operations team to provide support, mentorship, and guidance to enhance the team as a whole.
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Business Partner, or similar role
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and ability to connect distributed teams across multiple geographic locations and time zones in a remote environment.
- The ability to organize, analyze, and prioritize executive workflows, often using and interpreting data.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Google Suite, including Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Slides.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.