|Hiring Organization||Quinyx Finland Oy|
|Post Name||Customer Support Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 2000 To EUR 4000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile, and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improving the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions – software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and more flexible for more than a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a part of the 1st line support team, you will be responsible for helping Quinyx customers and partners to solve their technical issues and user questions regarding the Quinyx software. Researching, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues is a big part of this role. Besides, you will have close collaboration with the 2nd line team and R&D team to solve more complex questions.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing first-line technical support to all international Quinyx customers via phone and email;
- Researching, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions
- Assisting in building processes and procedures to ensure a fantastic customer experience;
- Escalating issues internally and following up on the actions;
- Gathering feedback from our customers and giving input on the development of the Quinyx product;
- Speaking fluent Swedish, Finnish, and English. You will be supporting Swedish and Finnish customers most of the time, so fluent Swedish and Finnish are critical for this role.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Passion for communication with customers;
- Technical interest and also the willingness to learn new things,
- Great communication and pedagogical skills;
- Time-management skills;
- A positive and can-do attitude.
- Experience from an international B2B customer support
- Experience in working with WFM/HCM/Payroll or SaaS systems
- Experience in technical troubleshooting
What is it in for you?
We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with flexible work hours and the latest tools, enhanced vacation allowance, wellness, home office, professional development contributions, virtual yoga classes, and last but not least, you will have the chance to participate in our well-known yearly ping-pong tournament!
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile, and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality, and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas, and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, has fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague, or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to sharing knowledge and supporting one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.