|Hiring Organization||Pertemps Network Group|
|Post Name||Hybrid Key Account Manager (Packaging)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20 To GBP 25 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Our client is a global leader and an exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of a team of 12 covering 5 factories across the South.
This is a hybrid work-from-home role with up to 60 -70% UK travel as there is an element of new business expectation aside from Account Management (roughly 70% Am 30% new business).
The overall goal for this role is to drive customer retention to ensure customer satisfaction, and new sales, support the implementation of the account plan and monitor progress against the agreed targets.
If necessary, support the plants with (client-facing) service-related issues. Key accountabilities and responsibilities will include Managing and Driving Growth and Results, Customer Loyalty, and Driving Business Improvements.
The successful candidate will be/will have
- A proactive, analytical, independent, and methodical people motivator.
- Displays humility in abundance.
- A good negotiator.
- Comfortable with conflict internal and external.
- Entrepreneurial – belief in one’s ability to take on difficult challenges and willingness to take calculated measured risks.
- A resilient and persuasive change ‘agent’ with effective communication skills, strong personal impact, and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Values co-operation and enjoys working in teams with other talented people but is also capable of working independently.
- Ability and capability to work with all levels of seniority.
- Dynamic, energetic, and proactive, with an open, authentic, and to-the-point personality.
- Networker, with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong ambition, but underpinned by performance, integrity, and ethics.
- A person with high levels of resilience, and a holistic positive attitude that embodies the desire to manage, develop people, and work in an ambitious rapidly changing organization.
- Creative, innovative, and long-term visionary.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office applications – particularly in ppt and excel.
- Excellent English and a second language are preferable.