YouTube Content Creator
Full Job Description
Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef’s table.
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, food tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides, and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology, wine tastings, and other unforgettable culinary experiences.
Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations, or team-building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products, and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that include chefs, sommeliers, guides, and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund in 2019.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top priority and is ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate and creative YouTube Content Creator to create engaging content for our upcoming YouTube channel.
- Producing editorially sound and visually compelling content for Cozymeal’s YouTube channel.
- Shooting and editing videos, and publishing them to Cozymeal’s YouTube channel.
- Working alongside stakeholders to ensure that content follows Cozymeal’s brand identity and objectives.
- Ability to shoot, edit, and publish content to YouTube.
- Ability to pitch content ideas based on what will engage an audience.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines without compromising.
- Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task/prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, uniquely creative, forward-thinking, and have a sense of humor.
- The culinary background is a plus!
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Hours: 10 hours per week with the opportunity to convert into a full-time role long-term, between 9 am to 6 pm, PST.
What We Offer:
- Remote work (we are a 100%, remote team)
- A great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
- Flexible schedule
Location: New York City, NY, or anywhere in the world. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.