Virtual Administrative Assistant
Full Job Description
- Fully remote role in a team with 40+ inbox managers from around the world
- Choose how many hours and when you want to work (at the same time each day) Monday to Friday
- A dedicated support team and ongoing training are provided to help you succeed
- Performance bonuses available and paid US public holidays
We’re looking for several fully remote, self-employed contractors to join the InboxDone team as Inbox Managers.
Being an Inbox Manager means showing up Monday through Friday (during the hours you choose, at the same time each day) to take care of any inbox-related tasks for your designated clients. If it’s connected to the inbox, you’ll be handling it!
First, we get our clients down to ‘inbox zero’ so we can work from a clean slate.
Next, we learn how to respond (and how to think) like the client, gradually replying to more emails and handling tasks like scheduling, newsletter creation, customer service, relationship management, or overall team coordination.
We accept clients on a rolling basis and do our best to match you with clients who are the perfect fit for your unique personality, skillset, and interests.
After completing a 30-day (paid) training period with one of our training managers (which ensures that you and the client are a good match), you will work one-on-one with your client and communicate with them directly going forward.
All roles are part-time at first, starting with one client while you learn the ropes. Then, if all goes well, we’ll slowly add new accounts to your portfolio.
Your Skills and Experience
To be a stand-out Inbox Manager, you need to be:
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pedantic about spelling and grammar
- A whiz with Gmail and Outlook
- Someone who loves systems, processes, and organization
- Tech savvy and excited about learning new software and platforms
- Connected to fast, reliable internet through your own computer
- Able to work remotely in a place with minimal distractions
- A strong administrator and happy performing repetitive tasks
- A chameleon writer who can change language and tone to match different clients
- A proactive thinker who can anticipate what your clients may need
Does this sound like you?
To apply, please follow these instructions carefully:
Step 1: Read all the information about the role at https://inboxdone.com/jobs-apply/ Or hit the “Apply on Company Site” button.
Step 2: Follow the prompts to submit your application.
Please do not email us or send a CV. Only applications submitted via our website will be considered.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Types: Freelance, Casual
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
All positions work from home so there is no contact with colleagues or clients.