|Hiring Organization||Fluor Corporation|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative, accounting, human resources, and other support to the home office team as well as project personnel while supporting the HR and Craft Payroll departments with corporate tasks and initiatives.
• Supports the administrative functions including office space, office services, minor accounting, timekeeping, payroll, and human resources functions.
• Performs duties of a highly confidential nature requiring initiative, judgment, and knowledge of company practice, policy, and organization.
• Proficient in commonly used computer software spreadsheet, word processing, Email file management, storage, and/or database managers (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and office equipment and a source of support for personnel needing assistance.
• Research and abstracts information and supporting data in preparation for meetings, work projects, reports, and presentations.
• Assist recruitment with candidate searches, screening, and interview coordination.
• General office duties including faxing, mail distribution, and creating and maintaining department files.
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Remains knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures as well as performs assigned duties in a safe manner.
• Will work closely with all departments, with minimum supervision handling any and all administrative responsibilities as assigned independently as well as being able to work within a group environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
• Assist Craft Payroll lead with auditing rates and terminations sent from the Project site
• Ability to assist with high volume onboarding of craft; approximately 100 hires per week
• Other duties as assigned.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Office administration and/or office support experience.
• Typically has 1+ years of experience in office support.
• Work with general supervision, which allows some latitude for independent judgment, decision making, analytical and negotiating
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
• Calgary local preferred; position will be a remote-based position working from home but may require coming into the Calgary office on some occasions
• High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education or global equivalent preferred
• Expert computer and software skills including the use of word processing and email as well as the expert use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
• Strong oral and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.