|Post Name||Package Handler – Warehouse Clerk|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 0A6|
Ride the next mile with us!
Intelcom is a company committed to the continuous improvement and optimization of its services to its employees, partners, and customers. Package Handlers are essential employees who ensure the seamless running of our delivery business.
What is a typical work day?
- Working as a Package Handler means to:
- Be conscientious: carefully unload parcels arriving daily.
- Be well organized: sort, scan, and label the parcels according to the manifest.
- Work in collaboration with another department: place packages in determining areas for the delivery team.
- Be efficient: maintain the package/hour sorting ratio established for the day.
- Be rigorous: ensure the cleanliness of the work area.
Our MVPH (Most Valuable Package Handler)
- Is in good physical condition. This job may require carrying loads of 40 to 50 pounds and to stand or walk several hours.
- Own a vehicle or is able to arrive at the delivery center very early in the morning.
- Is interested in overtime and comfortable with flexible hours.
- Is able to understand directives and communicate well in English.
- Has to experience in a warehouse or in a similar environment.
Why choose Intelcom?
- A part-time job is an opportunity for you to well-balance your personal life, school, and/or your project.
- Choose your own scheduled days.
- With our growth, we can offer you advancement possibilities within our organization.
- You’ll work with committed, motivated and efficient teams, in a safe and inclusive work environment.
- Shifts for this part-time job (20 hours per week) run overnight and days are based on your availability.
If this job interests you, send us your application and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. Intelcom is a fast-growing Canadian company in the e-commerce delivery sector. Our teams across the country and our network of delivery partners contribute to the success of our day-to-day activities.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we do not just follow. We are getting ahead and we stand out with innovative delivery services and methods.
Intelcom uses a business model that promotes trust in our business partners to handle the delivery side of our operations.
This allows us to focus on other aspects of our services such as the development of technological tools that optimize the work of our employees and thus support our drive for continuous improvement.
At Intelcom, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We firmly believe that world-class talent makes no distinction with respect to gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity, orientation, age, religion, or deficiency, but rather is enriched by these differences.
In order to ensure the health and well-being of its employees, partners, and customers, Intelcom has implemented strict measures to contain the spread of Covid-19 and is committed to supporting local public health officials and different governments in their efforts. Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times in the warehouse.