|Post Name||Logistics & Quality Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 15000 To QAR 20000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
Have you ever imagined being part of one of the biggest food companies in the world?
Nourish life is our commitment. This is not limited to food production – it extends to projects, initiatives, and causes we embrace. In order to deliver quality products, we have a team dedicated to innovating every day. We have more than 90,000 employees worldwide. A large team that has a global vision, without leaving aside the local needs.
Each member of our team is important to making BRF one of the largest food companies in the world. We are guided by values that serve as a compass for our work. Ethics in all actions, transparency in our value chain, and innovation are non-negotiable points for us.
Come and join us to be part of this food giant!
BRF values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider persons with disabilities for all our opportunities.
Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Organization’s QHSE management system. Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the products and HSE of people.
Manage the quality chain of arrivals of stock, to ensure the quality of the stock in the stores, according to the local authorities and customers’ standards and objectives. Reduce the stakeholder’s complaints and market returns due to quality issues.
Support in Internal and External AuditsEffective communication with clients and frequent visits to ensure customer satisfaction in terms of quality & service level Be 100% Compliant with Gov rules and regulations when it comes to Quality and HSE. Manage & review monthly KPIs like Budget Adherence, OTIF, GMP, Lost Accidents, Devolution, PBS, Drivers Safety Scorecard, Stock Freshness Adherence, Inventory Days, Productivity Score
- Graduation in Engineer (Food, Agriculture) / Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or Biotechnology.
- Advantage: HACCP, BRC, ISO
• Supply Chain Knowledge
• Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment
• Experience in PDCA problem solving & conflict management
• Complete and up-to-date knowledge of local Quality and HSE regulations
• Strong organizational skills
• Analytical and critical profile
• Time management
• Leadership & Interpersonal Skills
• Flexible, proactive, a learner, and able to effectively work within a team
• Passionate person, with a sense of urgency and responsibility
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Quality Control and Management
• Computer Skills – SAP CRM, Tableau BI, Verizon Connect Telematics, Roadnet & Microsoft office
- Stay tuned to our Website to be aware of all the job opportunities we have!
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.