|Hiring Organization||FlexiSAF EduSoft|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer|
|Qualification||First Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, or Business Administrative Management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 238000 To NGN 250000 Per Month|
|Location||Abuja, Nigeria 900242|
FlexiSAF Edusoft Limited is an indigenous company whose vision is to transform education in Nigeria and Africa at large by using technology. FlexiSAF currently has 500 schools as customers and it also has a staff strength of more than 100. Before registering FlexiSAF EduSoft Limited in 2012, the business was operated under FlexiSAF Tech. Solutions Ltd. since 2008.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly income postings to the accounting software solution.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly expenditure postings to the accounting software solution.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly petty cash transaction postings to the accounting software solution.
- Reconciles discrepancies in transactions posted to the accounting software solution.
- Monthly filing of VAT, WHT, and other tax returns.
- Complies and keeps a record of all payments receipts and vouchers
- Preparation of various monthly reports
- First Degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, or Business Administrative Management.
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience in Finance & Accounting in any industry.
- Must be at least a student of a Professional Accounting Body.
- A Master’s in Accounting and Finance Field is an added advantage