Our client is an established specialist team of over 150 professionals, delivering turnkey interior design, fit, and project management solutions.
Their main 4 business units are interior design, turnkey fit-out contracting, MEP services, and world-class office furniture, lighting, flooring, and fixtures. They successfully delivered projects across industry sectors, combining form and function as their design philosophy.
What we offer
You will be earning a competitive tax-free all-inclusive salary! In addition to the salary, a result-driven commission structure is in place to make it worth your while.
You will be in a formal, dynamic environment working on prestigious projects with a team of driven professionals. Our client offers health insurance coverage, leave and end of services benefits as per UAE Labor Law.
Our client is urgently looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for their Interior Fit-out and joinery projects.
Main tasks to be handled:
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones;
- Develop and deliver progress reports, communication with the client, and any required documentation to a client;
- Approve design, drawing, and details before sending to the client and attain approvals prior to commencement of works on site;
- Follow up and receive approvals from all concerned authorities to commence works on site;
- Direct and manage project development from commencement to completion as per work schedule.
- Manage multiple projects on a daily basis and ensure the proper requirement of manpower, materials, and tools for daily progress and to ensure the completion of projects on time;
- Prepare the work schedule in coordination with the Operations Manager/Site Supervisor/Subcontractors and ensure completion as per schedule;
- Prepare BOQ and provide suppliers prices, specifications, etc to complete the BOQ;
- Inform the estimations team on the additional works, progress, and delays on site and take necessary action to resolve the same at the earliest;
- Discuss with the team and finalize the subcontractors and manage a smooth working atmosphere between various subcontractors on site;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear pattern;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team and manage project dependencies and critical paths;
- Conduct project completion reports and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements;
- Ensures project documents are updated, completed, and stored appropriately;
- Responsible and liable for non-completion of the project on time, carrying out any additional works without approval from the office which is out of our scope of work and not as per the finalized BOQ;
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project and the company’s future endeavors.
Who are you
You are an experienced project professional with many successfully delivered projects on your name within the industry. Fit-out and joinery is your passion, and you have local UAE experience in handling multiple projects. You can both manage the communication with clients as well as get the team of technicians and workers to be delivering an excellent result.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Speaking English and Hindi;
- Good and pleasing personality, great people management skills;
- Time management skills to deliver the projects as per set deadlines;
- Financial awareness to be able to cut costs, manage the materials on site and estimate the works;
- Sales-driven would be an added advantage;
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Educational background in Architecture would be added advantage;· Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Project Manager in the fit-out industry;
- Previous experience with commercial and restaurant fit-out projects is a must;
- Previous client-facing experience is a must;
- UAE driving license with own car is a must;