|Hiring Organization||Parsons Overseas Limited – Dubai Branch|
|Post Name||Operations Supervisor|
|Qualification||Bachelor in related Engineering degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
You see the trees and the forest
What some may consider a small oversight can cause a major work problem. That’s why we need a keen observer like you who notes the out-of-place crack before it spreads into a disastrous gap. You have a meticulous work ethic, founded on attention to every element of a situation. We hold your skills in high esteem and can’t wait to hear from you.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible to monitor and manage the operation of signalized intersections in Dubai, including conducting site visits, making recommendations on changes to the signalized intersections to maximize efficiency, and assessing the viability of the implemented improvements.
- The incumbent shall have a proven track record in the operation of signalized intersections and shall demonstrate hands-on working knowledge of Traffic Operations Engineering principles, SCOOT/UTC, VA, CLF, EPROM testing, and IC4 configuration.
- Bachelor in related Engineering degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in ITS and traffic operations.
- Experienced in UTC/SCOOT and ITS systems is an advantage.
- Able to effectively comprehend, communicate effectively, and in writing in the English language.
- Have experience in using Microsoft Windows-based software applications and word processors.
- Only UAE Nationals will be considered for this role.