|Post Name||Senior Accountant|
|Qualification||BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Relevant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 15000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Urgent Requirement for a Senior Accountant in a renowned group of companies in Dubai.
Candidates currently available in Dubai can apply.
- Consolidation of Group Balance Sheet
- – Finalization of Accounts
- – Responsible for tracking collections and payments outstanding
- – Responsible for budgeting
- – Analyze and forecast financial requirements for the organization.
- – Supervise and ensure the efficient working of all financial transactions in the organization…
- – Monitor the authorized account reconciliation process.
- – Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- – Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- – Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- – Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- – Prepare journal entries and synthesize a common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- – Reconciliation of Bank / Debtors / Creditors Accounts.
- – Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- – Provide support for the safekeeping of internal expenses in the company.
- – Monitor account reconciliation, tax, and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
- – Manage and maintain finance-related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- – Develop and formulate all reports and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
- – Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of the up-gradation of process development.
- – Ability to work well under pressure.
- – Strong work ethic, self-believer, confidence, high levels of communication and organization skills
- – Liaise with our Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experiences with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
Attractive salary with benefits as per UAE Labour Law