|Hiring Organization||The Hershey Company|
|Post Name||Asst Mgr Sales|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||23000/- To 30000/- Per Month|
|Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India 834001|
- Manage Sales Infrastructure:
Able to firm up S&D plan for the year based on territory priorities and execute effectively fix quarterly phasing in discussion with SOs and build the plans at a PJP level
- Analyze potential areas in assigned geography where Distributor appointments would enhance business prospects.
- Understands how to appoint the right Distributors and evaluate them on financial strength, infrastructure experience, and market standing.
- Make channel partner adequacy plan and ensure execution of the same
- Lead distributor performance review and objective setting
- Manage Distributor hygiene
- Sales and Operation Management:
- Ability to give the right demand forecast
- Analyze past trends on demand FC and course correct
- Draft Local Trade promotion plans to fulfill gaps or where potential exceeds FC.
- Review team on month secondary sales objectives
- Review and Reporting: Collate data and prepare reports to track various parameters e.g. Sales Efficiency,
- Sales Achievement, and EDGE Scorecard, and discuss Sales MIS and EDGE Scorecard with the Team.
- Ability to design and execute trade promotion plan
- Identify activation opportunity with respect to a brand, occasion or an event Communicate activity objectives/ success metrics and execution plan.
- Ensure effective merchandising in Key outlets
- Coach the Territory Heads on the Sales Execution and Territory Management
- Ensure complete staffing.
- Identify Learning and Development areas for the team and lead the implementation of the Sales Training Program.
- Set KRA for Self and team in line with organizational priorities and ensure cascade of company objectives within the team and with channel partners
- The volume of sales (INR)
- Fill rate
- Reach (no. of outlets, no. of small towns)
- Brand building activities / POS activations
- Attrition of manpower
- Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Must be from the FMCG industry.
- Experienced in handling multiple categories.
- Must have experience in Modern trade
- Awareness of the regional language of the area assigned preferred
- Experience in the market assigned
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate, MBA preferred, Candidates from Business Schools are preferred.
- 4 – 8 years of experience in the FMCG Food industry in sales preferably Chocolates.
- Should have managed a team.