|Hiring Organization||D&G Landscaping (2015) Inc|
|Post Name||Crew Member – Landscape Construction|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Greely, Ontario, Canada K4P 1A1|
Reporting to the Foreperson, Crew Members are responsible for building landscape projects in accordance with design plans provided that will appear all over the Ottawa Region.
They are responsible for reporting directly to project sites and contributing to the construction of projects that shape our city. Advancement is possible for those who are committed to working toward it!
Note: 10% Vacation Pay, Benefits, and Pension are provided. Multiple positions available (skilled and unskilled).
- Contribute to the delivery of completed landscape construction projects on, or ahead of, schedule.
- Apply knowledge of landscape construction processes to ensure quality standards are achieved.
- Installation of hardscaping, topsoil, plantings, sodding, and associated maintenance/pruning/mowing, as required.
- Install hardscaping structures (e.g. benches, garbage cans, installations, etc.).
- Demonstrate the values of the organization while completing performance objectives.
- Wear PPE and adhere to D&G’s Health & Safety procedures at all times.
- Follow safe handling procedures for use of equipment and tools.
- Conduct daily circle checks on equipment, as required.
- Advise the Foreperson, Dispatcher, or Fleet Manager of any non-operational or unsafe equipment and plan alternate work to keep the schedule on track.
- Willingness to contribute to your crew by being present and on time, consistently.
- Knowledge of landscape construction materials, processes, and equipment (an asset but. not necessary).
- Adaptability to quickly respond to changing demands.
- Willingness to learn and grow (advancement is a possibility for those who work for it).
- Willingness to travel between sites, as required.