|Hiring Organization||Maritime Transport Ltd.|
|Post Name||C+E HGV Driver|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 47500 To GBP 55000 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1|
A choice of shifts are available in our Distribution / Container Division – This is a Tramper role Monday – Friday 4 days on 4 days off – in one of the most successful transport companies in the UK.
Why work for Maritime Transport?
- Average weekly earnings for all wages deals £900 with the highest of over £1,000.
- You’ll be driving a top-spec truck.
- Maritime Weekly Lottery – every week one employee will win £1000.
- Maritime has fantastic facilities for drivers.
- Guaranteed basic hourly pay of £13 to £17 depending on the wage deal.
- Overtime hourly pay £16 and £20 for days / £20 and £25 for nights.
- Annual driver bonus with the potential to earn over £2,000 each year.
- Annual royalty payments increase with service up to £500 each year.
- Additional payments for Curtain-Side work, Genset, Splitter, ADR, Mentoring, and HGV Medical.
- Long service and infringement-free year gifts.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement with service to 33 days including bank holidays.
- Average earnings holiday pay for all holiday days, not just the statutory minimum.
- Group personal pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Life cover from day 1 and up to age 66.
- First-class vehicles and trailers.
- Full uniform and PPE provided.
- Employee Assistance Programme provides personal, financial, and legal guidance.
- Secure parking network through own depots or paid-for locations.
- Free in-house training including Driver CPC, First Aid, and Safe & Efficient Driving.
- Stable and successful business, in 20 years 20 pay rises.
Maritime is a UK-based, market-leading intermodal logistics company offering the complete solution for your supply chain requirements including container transport and storage, freight management, curtain-sided distribution, and intermodal services.
Since its inception in 2001, Maritime has grown into one of the largest privately-owned intermodal transport operators in the UK.
Specialising in container transport, to begin with, Maritime has diversified over the years to provide complete supply chain coverage through a wide range of services including curtain-sided distribution, intermodal transport, container storage and repair, freight management, and cargo handling warehousing.
With a network of 40 depots spanning the UK and cutting-edge IT systems, Maritime has an unrivaled infrastructure in place to deliver consistent, quality logistics solutions to customers. If this specific vacancy is not of interest to you, please register for job alerts for other vacancies.
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.