|Hiring Organization||Pearling Season International School|
|Post Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 4000 To QAR 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
The role is located in Qatar’s capital Doha, a fascinating, thought-provoking, cosmopolitan city that combines desert landscapes with an incredible futuristic skyline. Start your teaching adventure at Pearling Season International School and then spend.
Your weekends immersing yourself in Doha and sister ‘Smart city’ Lusail’s ever-growing cityscape of avant-garde architecture and flashy hotels, restaurants, and malls, while watching Qatar’s plans come to fruition in the lead-up to the 2022 World Cup.
Pearling Season International School is seeking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant to join our school, with experience teaching in the British system. Candidates from the UK seeking their first overseas position or international teachers with experience in a British curriculum are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent terms of employment.
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary.
- Generous housing allowance.
- Utility allowance.
- Medical cover.
- Annual Air Fare allowance.
- End of Service Benefit per calendar year.
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues in sister branch Pearling Season International School, Al-Mansoura.
- Excellent professional development and guidance.
- BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE.
- Experience teaching the English National Curriculum.
- Previous experience working with students whose English is not their first language.
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child.
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children.
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age, and ethnic background.
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life.
- PSISD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS/Police clearance.
This is the second Pearling Season International School, which opened its doors in September 2021; the three-form-entry school in Al-Mansoura opened its doors in 2014 and is now a fast-growing institution with over 550 students.
Whilst having very strong links which will benefit both staff and students, each school will develop in accordance with the needs of the communities they serve while providing common values-driven curricula with an international outlook.
The successful candidates must be passionate about raising attainment and aspirations with the ability to lead by example and inspire others. We are looking for individuals who have an unwavering belief in our ethos and the commitment to really transform learning and lives within the School.
You will be innovative in your approach and demonstrate outstanding leadership that allows both students and the School to realize and reach their full potential.
The successful candidates will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
Applications should include your full CV plus a letter of a maximum of 2 sides of A4 stating why you are suitable for the position and location. References will be taken up for short-listed candidates and police certificates will be required from previous countries of residence.
Interviews will be conducted by Zoom and early applications are encouraged as interviews will take place as soon as possible for shortlisted candidates.
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.