|Hiring Organization||Stavanger Waldorf Steiner School|
|Post Name||Eurytmy Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 220000 To NOK 250000 Per Year|
|Location||Stavanger, Norway 4017|
The Steiner School in Stavanger (Norway) is seeking a eurythmy teacher for a 50 – 100% permanent position. The percentage depends on the candidate’s competence.
We will also consider candidates who may only be available to teach certain time periods or who may wish to organize and execute eurythmy-projects within a mutually agreed upon time period. Candidates from outside Norway are also very welcome to apply. We can help with finding suitable living quarters on request.
The Steiner School in Stavanger is a well-established school both at the primary and secondary levels, with 178 students and 50 employees. We offer an education based on Rudolf Steiner’s pedagogy, which is a recognized and increasingly popular educational direction.
With our own approved curriculum, we differ significantly from other educational institutions in Norway. Our teachers focus on the student’s holistic development. The school is located in scenic surroundings, next to the Steiner kindergarten, and within a short distance of both trains and buses.
The school’s cafeteria offers organic food to both students and teachers. Stavanger is the third largest city in Norway with 130 000 residents. The town is located in a coastal landscape bordering the sea and the fjord.
- Proficiency within eurythmy, preferably also proficiency within eurythmy therapy and with a tutorial education.
- Pedagogical education.
- Experience with teaching eurythmy.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Genuine interest in students’ learning and development.
- You must enjoy working with people and contribute to a collegial community.
- Flexible attitude to a busy work day.
- Work in a creative environment
- Teaching in small groups
- Possibility to take tutorial education at LiP
- Attractive pension scheme in the Government Pension Fund
- Health insurance, accident, and disability insurance
- Social events for employees
- Salary according to the Steiner school salary agreement
- Subsidized SFO (after-school activities)
- No tuition fees for employee’s children