|Hiring Organization||Affinity Education Group Limited|
|Post Name||Early Childhood Teacher|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 75000 To AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4000|
Great culture, sophisticated systems & processes, and the best team in Early education. Welcome to Papilio Cashmere! We’re a busy vibrant child care center offering 119-places.
What makes us special? It is our mission to inspire all children to spread their wings through a journey of self-discovery, supporting them to be the best they can be – now, and laying the foundations for a successful future of lifelong learning.
We strive to promote a child-driven approach to early learning that fosters individuality. Find out more about our center by Google searching our center name where you’ll find our website and Facebook page!
- A permanent full-time position working for Australia’s fastest-growing childcare group.
- 50% discount on childcare gap fees from your first day.
- Competitive rates.
- Up to $400 per annum is paid for professional development.
- Option for additional unpaid leave to align with school terms.
- ECT Connect membership – Affinity’s national Early Childhood Teacher network is made up of 160 centers.
- Incentive program – earn brand new resources for your center.
- 30% discount on 12-month membership with Goodlife or Fitness First.
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential – 80% of our promotions are from internal promotions!
- Access to Affinity Learning Academy. Cert 3 to Diploma and Leadership and Management courses with additional pedagogy from Dr. Lesley Jones and her Education Advisor Team.
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including the Operations and Quality team to help your center meet business, compliance, and education goals.
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role e.g. Centre Manager/ Area Manager/ Quality Advisor.
- Scholarships are available if you are currently studying towards completing your Bachelor in Early Education.
- Wellbeing initiatives with our Australia-wide partners including Lifeworks.
- Partner discounts with over 100 different retailers.
- Insurance benefits via Bupa.
- Motivate and lead a team of educators in the Kindy room.
- Develop a lifelong love of learning through child-led inquiries, connections to our local primary school, and positive experiences within our community.
- Design, implement and evaluate educational programs for our children, allowing for the unique and individual interests and strengths of each child.
- Support the center to Meet/Exceed the National Quality Standards.
You Already Have
- An Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification.
- Relevant teachers’ registration (if applicable).
- A current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain.
- Current first-aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain.
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too.
We support quality, teamwork, training opportunities, and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education!
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.