|Hiring Organization||LEGO Norge AS|
|Post Name||Student Helper|
|Qualification||Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical discipline|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 250000 To NOK 300000 Per Year|
|Location||Lysaker, Norway 1366|
- Support the team in creating and maintaining various self-service APIs and Infrastructure as Code repos for our container platform
- Help create CI/CD pipelines in GitLab and GitHub
- Help create documentation and guides for our users
Play your part in our team succeeding
We are looking for a student helper to assist our Container platform team through Infrastructure as Code and modern DevOps and Agile practices.
As a student, you will receive a combination of practical experience and training in a work environment that fosters knowledge sharing and coaching among team members.
You should be highly motivated and has a fundamental understanding of programming principles, Linux and Windows infrastructure, and an eagerness for hands-on, real-world experience.
You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment to work under minimal supervision and work collaboratively with the digital product teams. The team is based at the brand-new LEGO Campus in Billund and our new Copenhagen office. The work environment is exciting, inspiring, and flexible.
We are a very international team; our work language is English, and we use Agile methodologies in our work.
Working in LEGO infrastructure is a hugely rewarding experience and a great opportunity to work with cutting-edge front-end technology in a diverse and energetic engineering team. We like to have fun along the way!
Do you have what it takes?
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical discipline
- Strong problem-solving skills with the balanced developer and infrastructure skills.
- Experience with Python or any other compiled-language experience is appreciated.
- Experience with K8/Docker is appreciated.
- Experience with Terraform or any other IaC language is appreciated.
- English at a professional level
- Independent and self-managed but shines when in a team, communicating well, and exercising initiative when presented with problems.
- Fundamental knowledge of CI/CD tools, GitLab, GitHub, etc.
- Knowledge of developing software in the Public Cloud. AWS is most relevant, but experiences in Azure or other cloud providers are helpful as well.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity, and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe and valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, and the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future, and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”