|Hiring Organization||Pandora Jewelry|
|Post Name||Assistant Store Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 30 To NZD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand 0600|
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the store. You will report to the Store Manager, who is responsible for the store’s overall commercial success. You will be their biggest support, and be responsible for running the operational aspects of a high-performing store.
We are currently seeking an organized, proactive, and driven Assistant Store Manager to join the team in our St Lukes store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high-performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we’d love to have you join us.
At Pandora, We Are Guided by Four Values
We dream, are visionary, and go beyond the obvious. We dare to pursue bold ambitions with courage and speed. We care deeply about each other, our customers, and the planet we all share.
Every day we strive to be a fulfilling workplace, where each of us can thrive and contribute, where talents can grow, and we deliver on our promises to colleagues, customers, partners, and stakeholders. We are all ambassadors for our brand, and together we make up the Pandora community.
- Along with the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for supporting, coaching, and motivating the in-store team to achieve the store’s targets, identifying and maximizing opportunities, whilst setting the example in exemplary PANDORA customer service.
- You will have retail operations focused on in-store. This includes stock control, store procedures, organizing teams around the store to optimize sales, managing store security, team rotas, and tracking the team’s sales performance.
- You will be responsible for the successful running and trading of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, manage teams’ presence around the store, and influence the sales space, so enjoying this environment is vital.
- You will be trained thoroughly in our hand-crafted luxury product to become a PANDORA product expert. You will nurture and develop the store team, to unlock their full potential and support their development.
The ideal candidate will be a highly capable leader who will confidently support their team to provide an unforgettable PANDORA in-store experience.
Our store teams are the ambassadors of the PANDORA brand. Prior experience with a leading brand or luxury retailer is preferred. If you are a senior Supervisor, or current Assistant Manager looking for your next challenge then this could be the opportunity for you.
An ideal candidate will have
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store.
- Strong communication skills, in order to establish and coach a high-performance team.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs.
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for PANDORA products and core values.
- A well-presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail.
We are the largest Jewellery brand in the world and our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none including:
- Generous staff discount on all Pandora products.
- A day off on your birthday.
- Opportunities for development.
- Health care package.
- Retail Bonus Scheme.