|Post Name||Administration Officer|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australian 6000|
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in Australia, employing more than employees (caregivers).
We operate 27 hospitals and services comprising more than 3,500 hospital beds, including home nursing, disability services, and social outreach programs.
With over 120 years of experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing, and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God (SJG) Social Outreach provides a range of community-based mental health, homelessness, and support and capacity development services across Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, and Timor-Leste.
A rewarding opportunity is available for an Administration Officer to provide high-quality administrative and clerical support to the Midland Head to Health Adult Mental Health Centre (Midland Head to Health).
Operated by SJG Social Outreach, Midland Head to Health offers free, on-the-spot advice and support and, if needed, assessment and treatment for people with stress, anxiety, and other mental health issues.
In this role of Administration Officer, you will provide a welcoming environment for clients, their families, and their carers who attend the service including high-quality administrative and clerical support for our Midland Head to Health caregivers.
You will contribute to effective operations by ensuring all appointment management, accounting, billing, reception tasks, computer data entry, and reporting and complete other administrative functions in a professional and timely manner.
We seek a self-starter with a strong work ethic who is able to prioritize and multitask; your eye for detail compliments an ability to take quick action to identify and resolve problems.
This is a great opportunity to join an administration office busy supporting a dedicated multidisciplinary team of professionals who provide a specialized service within the community.
This position will be offered on a permanent full-time basis working 76 hours per fortnight.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Substantial experience in reception and office administration.
- Understanding of systems and processes used for managing client information, including appointments, billing, and data collection.
- Capacity to learn and implement emerging office technologies and procedures.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills? ability to communicate effectively with clients, caregivers, and other stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in written communication and efficient organizational skills.
- Capacity to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to produce high-quality letters, reports, and presentations.
- Salary packaging and corporate discounts
- On-site parking
- Professional development
* All applicants are asked to submit a cover letter (of no more than two (2) pages) demonstrating how they meet the essential requirements of the role.
St John of God Social Outreach is committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in its care and proactively takes measures to protect children/vulnerable people from abuse.
All caregivers employed by St John of God Health Care are required to be vaccinated for Covid-19, or meet the criteria for exemption, in order to fulfill the requirements of the role.