|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 56000 To AUD 62000 Per Year|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3121|
Teska Carson is the largest privately-owned Commercial Real Estate Agency in Melbourne, with a specialty in prime retail and commercial sales. We manage over $6 billion of assets for a diverse range of high-net-worth investors.
Successfully operating for over 30 years, we offer a full-service delivery of Sales, Leasing, Property Management, and Owners Corporation. Our culture of client focus and collaboration provides the ideal platform for you to develop your skills and take your career to the next level.
The Receptionist role is a key customer service and administration role that ensures the professionalism and efficiency of the company.
You will work in partnership with an experienced receptionist to manage all elements of reception, email and phone inquiries, board room, and meeting rooms as well as provide some administrative support to our Property Management team.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Answering inquiries, direct calls, and emails
- Daily Mail allocation
- Maintain the professional appearance of reception, the board room, and meeting rooms
- Administration responsibilities
- Maintain stationery and kitchen supplies
Skills and Qualifications
Prior experience in reception would be beneficial, however, we are also open to University students or recent graduates with administration experience
- Excellent communicator capable of making our clients feel welcome and valued
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with all tasks
- Have a positive attitude and ample initiative when working in a fast-paced environment
- A team player that can work with minimal supervision
- Professionally presented
- Be comfortable and confident in liaising across all levels of the business
- Have experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Full-time or school hours flexibility (Mon to Fri is required)
- Permanent opportunity, the start date will be late August
- New state-of-the-art offices in Richmond
- Lunchtime and holiday backup from colleagues
- Companywide social events