|Post Name||Office Assistant/Receptionist|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 45000 To AUD 55000 Per Year|
|Location||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000|
The Weinert Group is a boutique Property Management firm, that manages a range of properties from shopping centers, to individual shopfronts.
Our portfolio encompasses a broad range of tenants, including both retail and office occupancies and includes tenants both within South Australia, and interstate.
We manage all facets of Commercial Property Management, which includes leasing, legal matters, repairs & maintenance, accounts, rentals, disputes, marketing, etc.
To assist with the prompt, polite, and efficient reception of all visitors, tenants, and guests, including dealing with phone calls to and from any other associated companies, to carry out all tasks and general duties as set out below, and any other general duties that may be requested by the Executive Director (ED), Manager (M), other more Senior Staff or Associates, or that might otherwise normally be expected to be done to assist in maintaining the efficient operation of the office in general.
- Being the first point of contact for the Weinert Group
- Attending the Reception Desk
- Attendance to monitoring the phone and directing calls as required
- Sorting & Posting Mail
- Filing & Photocopying
- Typing and Word Processing
- Taking and typing Dictation
- Managing accounts, invoices, and orders
- Data Entry
- Billing Clients & Customers
- Maintaining Records & Journals, including Payroll
- Accounts Payable, Cash Handling, and Stock Control
- Secretarial & Executive Support Service
- Ad-hoc duties, e.g. Banking, Mail, Monitoring and Ordering Office Supplies, etc.
- Liaising with key external stakeholders and providing assistance as required.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously to ensure a positive outcome for the firm
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, and Word (Office Suite)
- A strong team contributor that is trustworthy and respectful
- Accurate data entry skills
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Our office is situated in one of the most active areas of Adelaide in the East End on Rundle Street.
- Close to Public Transport
- Close Team Environment
How to Apply?
To be considered for this role, please ensure you include the following in your application:
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Referees – If you do not wish to list referees, please ensure you have them available upon request.