|Post Name||Senior Enterprise Security Architect|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 13000 To QAR 18000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience.
And industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiant’s approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats.
Mandiant’s Security Transformation Services team helps organizations build an effective security operations program that minimizes organizational risk and reduces the impact of security breaches. With a focus on both on-premises and cloud-based architectures.
Our consultants work from initial assessment and configuration review of security controls – to detail technical recommendations that can be practically implemented to harden environments, enhance visibility and detection, and improve processes to reduce the risk of compromise.
Mandiant seeks an Active Directory (AD) architect with a strong focus related to securing, hardening, and mitigating common weaknesses found in both on-premises AD and cloud-based (Azure AD) infrastructure. Candidates will possess strong technical skills and an eagerness to apply them.
Active Directory, network architecture, identity, security hardening, and cloud security skillsets to assist clients in improving their security posture – as well as implementing containment and remediation actions during incident response engagements.
Our consultants must be comfortable working in teams to tackle challenging projects, communicate with clients, provide hands-on assistance with hardening and security best practices, and create and present high-quality deliverables.
What You Will Do
- Lead, coordinate, and conduct both on-premises Active Directory security assessments and cloud-based security assessments focused on Microsoft Azure.
- Assist clients with designing and implementing architecture enhancements and security configuration modifications to defend against identified threats and attacker techniques.
- Provide subject-matter expertise with Active Directory identity protection best practices, synchronization, and hybrid infrastructures.
- Help clients review and assess Active Directory integration and hardening with virtualization infrastructure and platforms.
- Create and document detailed guides and tracking documents – for clients to leverage as part of Active Directory hardening and overall infrastructure enhancements.
- Recommend and document specific countermeasures and mitigating controls based upon identified gaps and weaknesses.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Effectively communicate strategies and roadmap initiatives to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Work with sales and regional leadership teams to scope engagements, align resourcing, and ensure the successful execution of Mandiant consulting services.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of information security experience, focused within Active Directory and infrastructure environments, and additionally be able to demonstrate a strong proficiency in three or more of the following areas:
- Prior experience as a lead system administrator or network engineer in a large enterprise environment.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise security controls in Microsoft Active Directory environments – including scalable architectures and risk reduction strategies.
- Thorough understanding of Azure Active Directory and technologies to bridge the gap between on-premises and cloud identity stores.
- Identity management best practices – including identifying, managing, and securing privileged identities.
- Expertise with practical and scalable security controls that can contain and harden both on-premises and cloud-based environments.
- Understanding of enterprise networking and knowledge of network segmentation strategies.
- Implementation and management for both network and host-based firewall configurations.
- Implementation of logging configurations for network devices, endpoints (Windows / Unix), and cloud-based infrastructures.
- PowerShell and/or Python scripting proficiency.
- Communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
Prior training and public speaking engagement experience .
Willingness to travel up to 50%.
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.