£12.50 an hour
Full Job Description
PAY RATE: £12.50 PER HOUR
WORKING HOURS: 42 HOURS PER WEEK
SHIFT PATTERN: 4 on 4 off days/nights
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking duties and/or associated tasks as detailed in the assignment instructions.
- Ensure Patrols and duties are carried out as and when required.
- Carry out all daily/weekly/monthly inspections and audits in accordance with management instructions.
- Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly staff briefings are carried out and recorded.
- Be proficient in the use of all communication equipment.
- Ensure that all contractors booked onto the site have the required paperwork to carry out their specific tasks.
- Report immediately to the FS manager any problem occurrences which require his or her attention.
- Ensure all H&S policies are followed.
- Attend and arrange monthly crime net meetings and attend all other meetings when required.
- Complete connect training within 3 months from the training start date.
- Use and administer the access control system (CCURE experience would be advantageous)
- Cover reception at times specified.
- Follow and enforce COVID procedures.
- Complete electronic DOB daily.