|Hiring Organization||H.E.P International Dubai U.A.E|
|Post Name||General Security Guard|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1850 To AED 3600 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are currently looking to recruit Full-Time Security personnel to be part of our team. The Security Officer/Security Guard will be based in Dubai, UAE.
Hours of work are 6 days a week and will be on a Rota based on your security manager’s Rota. You will be required to work on the day or night shifts.
Working within a team of highly experienced, long-serving Security Officers, duties will include
- General security duties include meeting and greeting students, staff, contractors, visitors, and guests to the location.
- Intelligence gathering in order to prevent and diffuse situations before they occur
- Body and bag searching
- Crowd control
- Access control
- Site patrols
- Intervening in and diffusing incidents
- Car park monitoring, Patrolling
- Incident report writing and all other security duties as required.
Interested applicants should have a valid SIRA License, those who currently don’t have a license and have interest in the role can still apply and we can assist you through the process to obtain a license.
Individuals must be committed and dedicated to the role, and be passionate about working and enhancing their learning experience. Have common sense, previous security experience, be happy for us to carry out an Enhanced DBS check, and have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in a full-time security guard role within a professional working environment working with highly experienced colleagues, please apply now.
By choosing to work for us, you are joining a team that knows it is people who make a difference. Founded in UAE, we are now a leading provider of recruitment, training, and HR services.
You will have access to the following benefits
- Paid holiday scheme for annual leave
- Medial Insurance
- Training and development
- UAE Visa
- Transportation from accommodation to the location
Requirements for this role:
- SIRA License (if you don’t have the license, we can assist you in obtaining one)
- Experience in UAE (not essential, but helps in getting short-listed)
- Experience in home country (not essential, but helps in getting short-listed)
- Experience in GCC (not essential, but helps in getting short-listed)