|Hiring Organization||Skjolden Hotel|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 150 To NOK 180 Per Hour|
|Location||Skjolden, Norway 6876|
About the job
This may be an offer just for You!
Skjolden Hotel is located deep in the world’s longest fjord, the Sognefjord, at the foot of Jotunheimen’s mighty mountains. The hotel has its own beach, pier, and boats. There are a number of signposted trails in the surrounding area for the keen hiker, and daily excursions on the fjord are available.
The hotel offers 41 double rooms and 1 family room for 5 people. All rooms with magnificent views of Jotunheimen or Luster fjord, the innermost of the fjord arms in the Sognefjord.
At the moment we are looking for a waiter, housekeeper and dishwasher to join our amazing team.
For the waiter, we are looking for someone who:
- Has relevant work experience,
- Is professional and personal in your meetings with guests, colleagues, and partners,
- Is comfortable in a busy work environment.
- A full-time job in the period,
- Interesting work in a spectacular fjord-setting in Norway,
- Help with finding good and affordable housing close to your workplace,
- Competitive salary,
- A position in one of the country’s leading tourism companies.
Sounds like a place for you?
- 180 NOK per hour
- We help you with cheap and nice accommodation.
- We offer a Full-time job during the period. Interesting work in a spectacular fjord-setting hotel. Help find good and affordable housing close to your workplace. Competitive salary. A position in one of the country’s leading tourism companies. Salary and working hours by agreement and in accordance with Norway’s best AS’s guidelines.
- Department: F&B service Housekeeping
Requirements for the position of waiter:
- Some experience in the restaurant/hotel business,
- Good English skills,
- Good with people connection,
- Nice if you have some education connected to the travel and hotel business, but it is not required,
- Permission to work within the EU.
- Language required: English.
We are recruiting chefs, waiters, receptionists, and housekeeping personnel to hotels, restaurants, and museums all over Norway. The hotel crew is also an important provider of competent employees for De Historiske (a hotel chain consisting of beautiful historian hotels in Norway).