|Hiring Organization||Teleperformance Canada|
|Post Name||Sales Recruiter|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 46200 To CAD 48500 Per Year|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4P 3A4|
Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000
people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Canada, with more than 1200+ employees, part of the fortune 25 and certified with Great Place to Work, is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals.
Our Work Culture:
At Teleperformance, we remain true to our core values of integrity, respect, professionalism, innovation, and commitment.
- Autonomous – We encourage and trust your decision-making skills.
- Progressive work environment- If you have skills to prove we have all ladders for you to grow.
- Flexible – We believe in results.
- Innovative – All ideas matter.
- Inclusive – Everyone is Included and everyone wins.
- We work hard and party even harder.
Your Job Overview:
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiter’s responsibilities relate to assisting in maintaining a high standard of customer and client relations and the execution of a pro-active recruitment strategy as well as the development of a network of suitable talent to fulfill the organization’s current and future needs.
This undertaking will be facilitated through the effective deployment and utilization of a variety of recruiting vehicles. This position requires an individual who will demonstrate a high level of responsibility and professionalism, with excellent communication and organizational skills. The individual must also have the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Must have at least 1 -3 years of Sales recruiting experience.
- Experience in High Volume recruiting.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship-building skills.
- Has to experience in hiring sales, business development, and management roles.
- Excellent computer skills and highly proficient in Google Workspace (Sheets, Docs, Meet, etc.).
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and proficiency in database management and record-keeping.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of recruiting/human resources work.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Flexibility in work hours as required to meet the demands of a recruiting deadline.
- Assist in the development of recruiting plans.
- Build networks through the community to assist in finding qualified candidates.
- Coordinate and implement college/university recruiting initiatives, along with attending virtual career fairs.
- Administrative duties and record-keeping, which includes all candidate data and information.
- Assist in updating and revisiting position profiles based on the changing needs of the business.
- Assist in the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Post new positions on job portals, social media, and other relevant places.
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “Great Place to Work” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Work closely with the site management team in selecting employees onsite (when Required, subjective to return to back to the office) Preparing offer packages (files, orientation package, offer letters).
- Manage applicants in ICIMS, CCMS, and ADP.
- Facilitating the Onboarding process including Offer letter extension and Background checks.