Retail Sales Technology Associate
Full Job Description
- Bonus plan, flexible part-time hours, generous paid time off, weekly pay, training, and career growth opportunities
- Compensation is based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Associate store discounts and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer win.
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers as you learn their tech needs
- Stay current on new technologies, products, and services to offer a total solution
- Your passion for “tech” will be shown in your knowledge of technology products, offerings, and services
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Ensure the Tech department achieves key metrics, including profitable sales
- Be flexible on various responsibilities (i.e. cashier, merchandising, other duties as assigned)
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Customer service experience demonstrating the ability to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
- Experience selling products or services
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.