|Hiring Organization||Chalhoub Group Head Office 1|
|Post Name||Retail Director|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 12000 TO AED 15000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion, and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers.
We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world-class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations.
We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you’ll be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity is a team effort! Working as a Retail Director you will be responsible for ensuring that Store Directors/Managers maximize the commercial performance of their retail shops and deliver exceptional Guest Experience.
You will also be responsible for establishing a bridge between the back-office and their network of stores which they control/audit on a continuous basis and implement corrective solutions and actions.
- You will understand the brand strategy and cascade within your given network
- In conjunction with Marketing, ensure the full implementation of the marketing and CX strategies and programs
- Implement Brand guidelines taking into consideration each market’s specifications
- Agree on a yearly calendar of sales with the commercial team
- Control discount and margins to ensure constant business profitability
- Follow up periodically on the sales figures per line and stock at hand (Sell-Out)
- Manage potential shortages, review orders, and inform merchandising team on the status
- Record, monitor, and analyze market trends, and competitors’ activities
- Provide commercial with quantitive and qualitative reports using data from market studies and in-house system
- Define sales target per sales team member
- Manage the P&L for the brand at hand
- Monitor the performance of the brand and send a recommendation
- Manage the organization’s resources within budget guidelines
- Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep management appropriately informed of the brand’s financial position
- Develop and motivate team members to ensure the transfer of know-how and a continuous positive work environment
- Monitor team members performance and provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximize efficiency
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous Retail Director experience within the GCC region
- Ecommerce and omnichannel experience
- The ability to travel across the region will be required on a monthly basis
- International experience is a big plus
- Arabic is a must
- Focus on KSA Market
- Might be based in either KSA or UAE
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.