Customer Solutions Consultant
Full Job Description
Hey, you! Want to work for one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world?
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, OpenTable, and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other.
We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 700+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution?
About This Opportunity:
The Customer Solutions Consultant (CSC) is responsible for creating a positive experience for the customer, ultimately leading to renewal and long-term customer satisfaction.
To achieve this, the CSC understands the business initiatives and goals of the customer and helps them meet their goals using curiosity, empathy, and innovative thinking.
This role works to refine & optimize the customer’s use of the platform by taking advantage of current & new features. The CSC will assess the overall satisfaction of the customer through stakeholder meetings, and close monitoring of usage and other key metrics.
The CSC guides Docebo customers to the optimal solution to meet their business needs in a consultative approach and in the context of the customer’s industry and use case.
This role works with a portfolio of customers and collaborates with all internal stakeholders such as sales, product, marketing, and account management. The primary goal is to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty creating… “raving fans”.
- Owns customer retention by reducing churn, increasing customer adoption, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Identify and mitigate risk early to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Educate and inspire customers with best practices, success examples, and innovative ways to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate empathy and be a trusted advisor and advocate for customers, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demos explaining products or services to customers.
- Assist the customer in creating and monitoring success KPIs throughout each phase of the customer journey.
- Create customer champions who are willing to participate in Docebo advocacy initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, sales, product, professional services, and support) in order to provide an overall high-quality customer experience.
- Recognize up-sell opportunities based on customer needs and work with the Account Management team to expand the usage of Docebo.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience managing a renewable book of business for a software-as-a-service company
- Previous experience in LMS administration and Instructional Design principles preferred
- Strong communication skills and rapport building, while leveraging technology to interact with customers remotely
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems, including SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS
- Have a strong ability to share your technical knowledge while maintaining an upbeat pace and a positive mindset
- Knowledge of the latest trends & technology in the L&D space and how to apply them to the customer journey is an asset
- The consultant approach uses a combination of logic, analysis, experience, wisdom, and advanced methods to make sound, timely decisions and to find effective and innovative solutions
- Ability to analyze data and use it to drive conversations and objectives
- Customer focus to be able to add value to customers and exceed their expectations giving excellent service
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of empathy while balancing the relationship between Docebo and our customers
- Previous experience as a Customer Success Specialist, Customer Success Manager, Customer Experience Manager, or business consultant
- Proficiency in HR / LMS technologies is desired
- Knowledge in CRM, Salesforce preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
- Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women’s Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop.
We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process. Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC, and more.
Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do – Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.