|Hiring Organization||Netcore Cloud – Software Company Nigeria|
|Post Name||Angular Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/IT|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 142000 To NGN 295000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
The impact you will create on the Job:
- Design and build beautiful UIs using the Angular framework
- As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that require deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development, and seamless collaboration with all functions.
- You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault-tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
- You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talents while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Work closely with the front-end team to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging technologies and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
- You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle and continuously identify areas of improvement.
What do we look for?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT.
- 3-7 years of experience in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- Proven expertise in front-end development and Angular.
- Strong Knowledge of Angular 6/8 (Latest Version preferred).
- Proficiency in working with REST API and JSON API.
- Experience working on Reactive based forms.
- Knowledge of NgRx.
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions.
- Excellent team working and collaboration skills.
- Solution-oriented approach.
- Good Hands-on in Linux OS, and Git versioning.
- Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Being first is in our nature. Netcore cloud is the first and leading AI/ML-powered customer engagement and experience platform (CEE) that helps B2C brands increase engagement, conversions, revenue, and retention. Our cutting-edge SaaS products enable personalized engagement across the entire customer journey and build amazing digital experiences for businesses of all sizes.
Netcore’s Engineering team focus on adoption, scalability, complex challenges, and fastest processing. We use versatile tech stacks like streaming technologies and queue management systems like Kafka, Storm, Rabbitmq, Celery, Redis
Netcore has a perfect combo of experience as well as an agile mind. We currently work with 5000+ enterprise brands across 18 countries and serve more than 70% of Unicorns in India, making us among the top-rated customer engagement & experience platforms.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we have our global footprints across 10 countries worldwide including the United States and Germany. Being certified as a Great Place to Work for three consecutive years only reinforces Netcore’s principle of being a people-centric company – where you will not be just an employee but a family member of the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- For starters, you’ll get to work on cutting-edge mobile technology
- An opportunity to become a full-stack mobile developer
- Immense growth, continuous learning, and delivering the best to top-notch brands
- Work with some of the most innovative brains
- An open culture where your creative bug gets activated
- Besides work, there are knowledge-sharing sessions and Fun Fridays
If this sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success!
So let’s converse! Our inquisitive nature is all keen to know more about you.