|Post Name||e-Business Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 50 To NZD 60 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Due to an internal promotion, a full-time, permanent opportunity currently exists for a Senior Digital Lead in the Food & Beverages area of the e-Business Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing in NZ, this diverse and exciting role is the Digital Lead in the F&B space for Nestlé in the New Zealand market and will be the catalyst in continuing to drive e-Business results for our brands.
This role is responsible for developing and implementing the e-Business strategy, optimizing search, and growing our e-Business sales through new and existing customers.
A day in the life of…
You will never be bored as no two days will look the same!
In this diverse role, some of your day-to-day roles will look like this:
• Development of the e-Business strategy in partnership with the NZ Brand Leads and ANZ Digital Managers
• Working with relevant Key Account Managers & Heads of Customer, develop and implementing customer channel strategy for e-commerce for existing and new customers (including Amazon & Costco) for priority brands and SKUs, with the right range, right pack, and right price for the Channel
• Establish best-in-class SEO / SEM strategies focusing on the retailer and owned sites to maximize digital presence for key brands
• Drive and implement best-in-class content for owned and retailer sites to maximize digital presence for brands
• Partner with the brand teams across all categories to ensure marketing plans/initiatives incorporate digital and e-Commerce as key components
• Ensure all digital activities are compliant with Nestlé Guidelines and NZ legal requirements
What will make you successful
• A digital champion, with demand generation experience, communication development, and digital capabilities in building brands
• You will possess strong business and commercial acumen and have considerable experience in marketing, desirably within the FMCG category
• You will be degree qualified in Marketing or another relevant discipline
• Excellent knowledge of product marketing, marketing communications, eCommerce, and digital marketing
• Experience in leading and managing cross-functional teams remotely and in-person
• 5 years or more Marketing experience, including a solid understanding and experience in e-commerce in a medium-large organization
• You will have strong knowledge and recent experience with digital marketing applications, social media channels, data
• Experience working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
• You will have the ability to assess risk and think differently with the energy to inspire your cross-functional team and stakeholders
• Excellent communication and strong project management skills are essential
COVID-19 vaccination may be required to perform this role. You will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination or medical exemption as part of our recruitment process. Applicants must have full New Zealand working rights
You will have the chance to work with an outstanding and highly engaged team and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
• Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model
• Varied career experiences and personalized development support
• Short Term Bonus
• Employee Assistance Program
• Purchased Leave Scheme
• Wellbeing benefits including vaccinations and health insurance discounts
• Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and program
• Paid parental and partner leave
• Volunteering leave, Sports leave, Emergency Services leave
• Discounted Nestlé products
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG companies and a leader in nutrition, health, and wellness. Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards, and recognition we extend to every member of our 5000-strong Oceania workforce.
You can realize your full potential at Nestlé, working among the leading teams in nutrition, health, and wellness. As part of a global network, you can use your skills to influence others and make a positive impact where you own a piece of the action.
At Nestlé, you will work in a supportive environment where your ideas and points of view will be championed by a collaborative team. Together, we will drive the strength of our brands, the quality of our products, and the future of our business.
At Nestlé, you can make a difference in millions of lives, every single day. As a large, global company that’s driven by purpose, you and your team can add your piece of the legacy of creating a better, healthier future.
In return, you will have the chance to work with an outstanding team and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.