Customer Success Associate [Remote]
Full Job Description
Role: Customer Success Associate – Entry Level [Remote]
We’re on a mission to help local businesses grow. Our powerful messaging platform allows local businesses to communicate with customers over a text message.
Using DemandHub, local businesses can get customer reviews, communicate with website visitors, collect payments, and more – ultimately allowing them to grow by getting more customers, engaging them, and retaining them.
DemandHub is positioned for rapid growth, confidently backed by the same investors who backed Shopify, Wave, TouchBistro, HootSuite, and more.
Our founders are successful tech entrepreneurs who built and sold their last startup (CognoVision) to one of the world’s largest tech companies (Intel) in a multimillion-dollar acquisition.
As our Customer Success Associate, you will build relationships with customers by helping them achieve their business goals and by providing support.
You’ll work closely with our sales team to ensure our customers receive the best possible experience. You’ll be onboarding customers and driving product adoption while focusing on customer satisfaction and demonstrating the value of DemandHub.
In this role, you will:
- Onboard and train new customers.
- Build strong relationships with customers and become their “go-to” person.
- Provide exceptional support by communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and live chat.
- Create and update customer success guides to standardize and optimize our process.
- Analyze customer needs and focus on customer retention.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal teams.
- Help plan, manage and execute customer success initiatives.
- Be knowledgeable of the DemandHub platform as it evolves.
- Work with the product development team to ensure we are making improvements in the best interest of our customers.
- Devise solutions to any and all problems that arise and find creative ways to delight customers.
- Ensure customers have an incredible experience with DemandHub.
All about you:
- You have completed a university degree or college diploma.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role (i.e. sales or customer service).
- You have exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail.
- You are an active listener who practices empathy.
- Connecting with people is second nature to you.
- You are very organized and able to efficiently manage many tasks.
- You are confident in handling difficult situations and conversations.
- You love working with the software.
- You have a strong desire to see customers succeed and are willing to go beyond customer expectations.
- You have experience working at a SaaS company.
- You have a keen interest in building a career in Customer Success.
Why work at DemandHub:
- Work with experienced serial entrepreneurs who are focused on building a company the right way. That means helping employees develop and pursue their career goals.
- You want to grow in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Stock options.
- Health benefits.
- Generous paid time off policy.
- Work remotely, work from home.