|Hiring Organization||Lockheed Martin CISS|
|Post Name||Receptionist and Operations Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2800 TO AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Under general supervision, the Receptionist and Operations Assistant is responsible for providing support to employees, vendors, and visitors, to ensure the continuous delivery of professionalism and consistency while also maintaining a safe and secure environment for all.
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Visitor administration
- Verify visitor information
- ID Checks
- Answer incoming calls and transfer accordingly
- Ensure proper standards of hospitality are provided to all employees, vendors, and visitors onsite and via the phone
- Know and apply badge procedures for all employees and visitors
- Communicate with all internal departments including Housekeeping, Facilities, and Administration
- Manage key inventory, coordinate transport pick up and drop off for employees and visitors
- Incident reporting
- General security administration
- Complete front desk agent daily checklist
- maintain security records
Required skills, qualifications, and experience
- At least 2 years previous receptionist experience
- Experience working in a customer service role and environment
- This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business and office practices.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others in both Arabic and English
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent customer service skills to interact successfully with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established time frames.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.