|Hiring Organization||Jobberman Nigeria|
|Post Name||Legal Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 150000 To NGN 250000 Per Month|
|Location||Lagos, Nigeria 102273|
A reputable law firm is seeking a dynamic, vibrant, and goal-driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who will carry out day-to-day legal operations in line with the company’s business which includes Advisory, Due Diligence, Property Searches, Title Perfection, Secretarial & Drafting Services, Facilities Management, General Negotiations & Maintenance of liaison with external partners.
- Provision of legal advice to the managing counsel on matters
- Developing agreements & contracts, managing policies and communications with regard to the Practice
- Perform legal research, drafting of legal documents, and follow up on court proceedings and filings
- Client relations
- Logical and Reasoning skills
- Work independently
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Litigation and Advocacy
- Must possess a University Law degree and be called to the Nigerian Bar
- Corps members and Experienced hires with 3 years of post-call experience and above are encouraged to apply
- Experience in Litigation (for experienced hires)
- Candidates must reside on the island as proximity to the workplace is important.
- He/She will be required to have excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Highly independent in the execution of instructions.