Qatar Petroleum Vacancies
||MPH Global Services
||Senior Environmental Engineer
||QAR 13000 To QAR 15000 Per Month
||Doha, Qatar 00000
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in environmental sciences or engineering, natural sciences (Marine Biology), or related discipline.
- Professional experience: 8-10 years of professional experience as an environmental engineer in an operating company or for projects (preferably marine, offshore oil, and gas, or other similar industry),
- Technical competencies: Environmental Sciences, Marine Biology, Thorough knowledge and understanding of local environmental legislation, Good understanding of Company requirements as well as international environmental best practices and standards.
- Behavioral competencies: Good communication and coordination skills, Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines, Project Management skills, and Strong report writing, and analytical skills.
- Keen to detail and accuracy, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, Adaptability.
- Languages competencies: English proficiency (written and oral). Arabic a plus
- Within the HSEQ & Security department, the Senior Environmental Engineer will be in charge of the following tasks.
- Prepare the technical scopes of work for environmental studies related to brownfield projects, as well as the greenfield projects, and direct the implementation of these studies. This is including, but is not limited to:
- Scoping of environmental studies.
- Environmental & Social Baseline Survey (ESBS).
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment (ESIA).
- Environmental Monitoring Survey (EMoS).
- Biodiversity survey (e.g. coral).
- Ensure optimized scope is being defined taking into account existing studies, and looking for synergies between studies and surveys, in terms of the perimeter, logistics means, and contractors’ mobilization.
- Validate the approach with the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change, and meet additional requirements by MoECC
- Guarantee quality and timely delivery of environmental studies as per the intended scope, schedule, and budget.
Environmental Permitting and Compliance
- Prepare relevant documents for submission to the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change to start the process to obtain Consent to Construct for the concerned projects and any other environmental permit required.
- Prepare relevant documents for submission to MOECC to renew the Consent to Operate.
- Ensure permit conditions are implemented to maintain compliance.
- Ensure compliance with Qatar Laws and Regulations, as well as COMPANY Qatar Environmental Management System (EMS), and COMPANY requirements.
- Develop and maintain procedures to ensure compliance with COMPANY Qatar Environmental Management System (EMS),
Call for Tenders
- Define with Contract & Procurement the best contractual approach with regards to scope, environmental specialized contractors, and logistics means to conduct the offshore surveys.
- Be the technical focal point for initiation and follow-up of Call for Tenders
- Liaise with Logistics and Operations to ensure an optimized mobilization of resources to conduct the environmental studies and offshore surveys.
Coordination, Project reviews, Stakeholder engagement
- Liaise with Engineering, Construction & Project, Field Operations, Logistics, Drilling & Wells, Contract & Procurement entities, and provide required support for Environmental studies and permitting.
- Perform engineering document review, provide feedback, and communicate with relevant focal points.
- Participate in project reviews as environmental lead, follow up, and close-out of environmental findings.
- Ensure effective communication and raise awareness on environmental matters and regulations.
- Communicate on Environmental studies outcomes, implementation of mitigations, and driving continual improvement in collaboration with the Operational entities.
- Prepare and present Environmental studies outcomes to support Management decisions as part of projects.
- Provide support to various HSE activities and campaigns.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
error: Content is protected !!