||MPH Global Services
||Head Of Piping CO2
||Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
||QAR 13000 To QAR 18000 Per Month
||Doha, Qatar 00000
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 10 years of experience in Piping/Pipeline Engineering with a broad knowledge of engineering execution including design standards.
- Specifications, codes, safety criteria, onshore LNG facilities design, brownfield construction, and operations.
- Experience with cryogenic piping systems & CO2 sequestration design is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational, planning, and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritization, and management skills.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Good communication, influencing, and interface skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
Technical and Business Skills
- Provide Piping/Pipeline Engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, and expertise while managing the Piping team in accordance with project deliverables and execution schedule.
- Direct the preparation and stewardship of Piping/Pipeline Engineering scope of work in FEED/EPC contract.
- Advise and recommend design procedures, processes, deliverables, and alternative studies, as required, to optimize project cost and schedule.
- Interact with Engineering Management Team to complete multi-discipline engineering activities, ensuring alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with Client Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct, and Client Project Management System (CLIENTPMS).
- Ensure FEED/EPC Contractor’s Piping/Pipeline Engineering activities including validation of personnel numbers, qualifications, and experience usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software adherence.
- With all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans, and design verification processes in a brownfield environment.
- Lead site surveys to validate the design and Implement the MOC process for all aspects of the project execution.
- Assess and validate FEED/EPC Contractor capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement, and reporting, and recommends additional technical support to address gaps.
- Coordinates the technical attachments and scope descriptions for relevant contracts including the timely delivery of all purchase orders.
- Responsible for the Piping/Pipeline Engineering schedule and related milestones, providing data (narrative, charts, graphs, change management recommendations, and recovery plans to address any schedule delays) for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
- Accountable for sharing previous lessons learned and ensuring current lessons learned and captured and communicated to support review teams and future projects.
- Develop, review and amend various policies and procedures to ensure that all Piping/Pipeline engineering references are up to date and relevant.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
error: Content is protected !!