|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotel Doha|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 5000 To QAR 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture.
It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Doha Serviced Apartments at The Pearl Qatar
The upcoming project will include 161 fully-furnished apartments, perfect for both short and long-term stays, as well as 84 Private Residences, set along a private beach surrounded by lush gardens.
Guests and residents alike will enjoy a full range of state-of-the-art amenities, including a signature restaurant by Michelin-starred chef, Joël Robuchon.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another.
In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates, and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service, and passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- The Food & Beverage Server position assists in providing an expertly served dining experience conforming by clearing and resetting tables according to standards.
- The Food & Beverage Server is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests.
- The Food & Beverage Server position assists the Food Server in providing an enjoyable expertly served dining experience conforming.
- Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism, and friendliness.
- Food & Beverage Server clear tables and reset them neatly, rapidly, and completely according to specification.
- Ability to work, weekends, nights, and holidays.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to an assigned task.
- Requires reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language, Arabic is an asset.
- A degree or Diploma in Hotel Management is preferred.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Unique strong culture – diverse.
- Living accommodation in a high-quality, well-resourced apartment.
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities.
- Employee Recognition Programs.
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide.
- Paid annual home leave tickets.
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants.
- Free transportation to work.
- Medical coverage.
The hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.