|Post Name||AP Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 7000 To QAR 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Process AP documents with and without (manual PO and non-PO transaction) reference to system PO in the Iproc system, which includes verification of the documents and updating the transaction in the system.
• Perform 3-way matching in the Iproc system or manual matching (non-PO reference AP documents).
• Process payment upon Urgent/advance payment requests, which includes validating the request, ensuring the request has been approved, posting payment, and review of the posting.
• Verifies invoices, perform invoice processing and assist in reconciliation.
• Assist in running payment proposals for payment analysts.
• Verify claims with supporting documents provided and update claim details into the system. Conduct reconciliation periodically, in accordance with reimbursement policies.
• Prepares vendor reconciliation periodically.
• Assists in the resolution of invoice discrepancies with the finance function.
• Ensures controls are maintained within the Accounting operating environment in compliance with company policy.
• Clearing of vendor accounts.
• Provides documents and/or reports required for audits such as but not limited to AP Ageing and AP Listing.
• Conducts data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensures data integrity.
• Identifies and implements ongoing process improvements and policies and procedures compliance and improvement.
• Perform reconciliation of intercompany/related party accounts according to an agreed schedule and posting of any adjustments in the system to resolve the discrepancies where necessary.
• Ensuring delivery of high-quality and timely Accounts Payable deliverables
• Identifying and monitoring escalated query trends
• Ensure effective communication and conflict management with peers and stakeholders
• Responsible for own occupational safety/health, the safety of fellow employees, and members of the public.
• Maintain good standards of housekeeping in the working area
• Assist in the implementation of departmental processes to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and any other standards and requirements
• Implement and actively enforce compliance to work processes to ensure the health and safety of employees and the protection of the environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting or Finance, Business Administration, or in a related field. Certified Accountant is a plus
• 3-5 years in Accounts Payable role as well as prior work experience in a Finance and Accounting position of not less than 2 years in a Shared Services environment or experience in Marine, Oil/Gas, and Energy industries.
• Proven superior analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
• Track record in analyzing financial issues and making logical recommendations based on findings on the basis of a thorough understanding of general accounting, practices, and principles.
• Computer Literate with technical proficiency and extensive exposure in Oracle, SAP, and other software as end-user and Intermediate skills with MS Office (Word, PPT) with Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Business English & Arabic (spoken/written and read) is essential.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.