||MPH Global Services
||Planning and Control Manager
||QAR 16000 To QAR 18000 Per Month
||Doha, Qatar 00000
- Specific understanding and exposure to PV projects with a minimum of 2 to 3 projects driven from LNTP/NTP until COD.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the construction of power plants (technology-based).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- EPC background and experience are a must.
- Experience in the MENA region working in an EPC Company will be considered a plus.
- Experience working with EPC Contractors, directly as an EPC Contractor or as an Owner.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) OR equivalent certification is preferred.
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication skills.
The Planning and Control Manager reports directly to the Project Director
- The Planning and Control Manager is primarily responsible for the analysis, review, and control of the project schedule and linked project control tools.
- He/She ensures the assessment of the schedule and progress to achieve the contractual dates.
- Follows up with the actual progress versus planned values,
- Ensures that the critical activities are executed according to the schedule, and looks for opportunities to create margin within the critical path,
- Analyses the works and imposes optimizations towards the contractor where possible, and
- Evaluates and approve all recovery plans for delayed activities to secure the overall schedule.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
error: Content is protected !!