||Bachelor’s Degree in Geoscience
||QAR 10000 To QAR 15000 Per Month
||Doha, Qatar 00000
Technical leaders and contributors are responsible for designing, providing supervision, and implementing geological/geophysical activities associated with active field development, reservoir surveillance, and subsurface studies including opportunity identification and generation to support well integrity, production sustainment, and cost optimization.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) – I
- Operates in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment requiring maturity and good communication skills.
- Capable of exercising discretion on areas to investigate and methodologies to pursue.
- Influence without authority on the decision-making process through technical support and recommendations.
- Recommendations have the potential to significantly impact the work program and budget for Qatar’s North Field development and production/surveillance operations.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Provide input on key geoscience activities, strategy, improvement initiatives, technology, sustainability efforts, and cost optimization opportunities to Geoscience management for consideration in Petroleum Engineering’s annual work program and activities,
- Establish an accurate and complete geoscience database including the use of the Petrel software platform for smooth geoscience support of Petroleum Engineering activities. Integrate new geological/geophysical, petrophysical, and well surveillance data, and update the reservoir description of offshore and onshore reservoirs,
- Provide and produce geologic input to Qatargas Development Programs including well trajectory planning, optimization of well locations, and well data acquisition requirements for both infill and appraisal wells, as well as carrying out post-drilling geoscience interpretation and evaluation to ensure Shareholders’ expectations are met and delivered effectively,
- Develop, provide and implement geoscience assessment and evaluation results and recommendations to the Asset Surveillance Team activities and priorities with a focus on improving the AST’s understanding of geologic controls on reservoir flow performance,
Key Job Accountabilities – II
- Pursue and promote geoscience information and recommendations to multifunctional teams within Subsurface to implement studies and projects driven by or significantly impacted by Geoscience knowledge
- Provide support in understanding and optimizing wastewater and acid gas disposal strategies, including the reservoir characterization of the disposal reservoirs and their adjacent seas. Strengthen oversight with geological input for the monitoring of acid gas disposal and new technologies as they become available to ensure effective and safe injection programs are delivered.
- Provide and implement the geologic descriptions to support Qatargas surveillance studies (e.g. Saphir-Impact)
- Promote and stimulate the dissemination and integration of knowledge/learnings from subsurface geoscience-related studies (such as Reservoir Flow and Fault/Fracture studies) to the ASTs to enhance their understanding of the reservoir flow behavior, and identification of well intervention opportunities for production sustainment.
Key Job Accountabilities – III
- Collaborate with external parties (Shareholders R&D, vendors, etc.) on research and development work as required in the effort to enhance efficiency, improve productivity and achieve cost optimization
- Develop and execute technical mentoring programs and activities for graduate trainees and less experienced staff. Organize, participate and deliver knowledge-sharing activities in areas of expertise internally within Qatargas and/or externally representing Qatargas in conferences and workshops in support of the high-performance culture of Qatargas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geoscience or related field.
Knowledge and/or Experience – I
- 8 years of industry experience.
- Good knowledge of a variety of field and asset life cycles.
- Experienced mentor.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
error: Content is protected !!