Full Job Description
Plumber – Hackney
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Plumber in Hackney.
This is a full-time position(36 hours per week).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General plumbing repairs and maintenance.
- Clean, clear, repair, or renew rainwater gutters and downpipes.
- Repair or renew wastes and soil pipes
- Renew / refit lead, zinc flashings, coverings, etc.
- Repair / replace hot and cold water services, valves & fittings, etc
- Renew/repair heating pipework, radiators/valves, fittings, etc
- Renew/repair hot water cylinders and cold water tanks
- Replace immersion element/heater. Including connecting to spur
- Shower installations thermostatic and electrical
- Drain down and recharge systems
- Clean & test, repair or renew baths, toilets, urinals wash hand basins, sinks kitchen units and worktops, etc.
- Clear blocked wastes, Soil vent pipes, toilets, skis, baths, drains, gullies, etc.
- Trace out water leaks and carry out rectification works
- Excavation of the wall or floor to access pipework and make good.
- Remove access panels as required and renew/replace the following works.
- Undertake trusted assessor survey and report as requested