|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing, and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food, and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better.
Today, GMG’s investments span four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role:
The role holder is responsible for providing customers with an effective pharmaceutical service by dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners as well as providing information to customers about medications and their use.
- Reviews customer’s prescriptions to assure accuracy, ascertain the needed drugs, and evaluate their suitability
- Provides the customer with information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage
- Compounds and dispenses medications as prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners
- Ensures understanding of the customer’s needs by conducting necessary questioning and providing assistance when necessary
- Achieves sales targets by using sales techniques, up-selling and cross-selling of all Super Care categories
- Orders and purchases pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock storing and handling
- Complies with local rules and regulations in regard to pharmacy activities, including but not limited to preparation, labeling, and delivery of medication and other pharmaceutical supplies
- Maintains and reports the pharmacy’s records as required by the external authorities (i.e. Dubai Health Authority, Ministry of Health, etc.)
- Advises customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment, or healthcare supplies and trains them on how to use the devices (i.e. blood pressure devices, diabetes monitors, etc.)
- Develops strong working relationships with local physicians and healthcare practitioners with an objective to strengthen the Division’s business
- Liaises with insurance companies to process insurance on time and resolve billing issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- License from: Dubai Health Authority, Health Authority – Abu Dhabi, and Ministry of Health
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a registered pharmacist in UAE.
- Strong English and/or Arabic language skills (written and spoken).