|Post Name||Part-Time Accountant|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 1200 To EUR 1500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We require a Part-Time Accountant who will work 20 hours per week to file our Statutory and/or Tax Accounts. This work is well-paid, and you work when you want to as the hours are flexible. You can work either from home or in one of our business centers. As the point of contact for our auditors, you need to be available to meet them 10-15 times per year.
- You will be responsible for ensuring we meet all of our local statutory filing deadlines;
- Ensuring we meet our Statutory filing deadline.
- Contact point for authorities to manage inspections/audits.
- Provide other support to Group Finance and external auditors as required.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Accountant with experience in filing company Statutory Accounts in Finland.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Prepared to work independently.
- Available to meet the Auditors in Helsinki 10 – 15 times per year.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
About the company
IWG is the World’s leading provider of flexible workplace solutions. We have spent over 30 years redefining how people and businesses work. We offer our customers choice, flexibility, and an easy way to move towards a hybrid way of working. We are present in over 120 countries and over 8m people use our workspace.