|Hiring Organization||Innovative Engineering Products|
|Post Name||Academic Counsellors|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||18000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Innovative Engineering Products Pvt. Ltd. (IEPPL) is a leading industrial service and supplier in India. We are an ISO 9001:2015 organization certified by TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd for our Quality Management Systems. IEPPL is associated with various well-known and globally reputed principles to service the productivity, safety, and automation needs of various industries.
For our Professional Development Division, we are looking for experienced, smart, and aggressive counselors and tele-callers, who will be responsible for assisting and counseling candidates seeking to upgrade their professional education. Our ideal candidates should be skilled in mentoring executives, who wish to take up professional distance learning courses to advance their skill sets in this ever-changing scenario.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes spreading our unique way of learning. Your role will start with contacting potential students (professional executives) to set up meetings and counsel them on our learning pedagogies.
- Bachelors or Masters in Management / Marketing / MBA
- Thorough and complete understanding of the education programs being offered.
- Generating quality leads by way of the-calling, emails, personal meets, video calls, and counseling professional executives on our course offerings.
- Ensure all leads are entered in the CRM.
- Ensure all allotted leads from the CRM are acted upon swiftly and decisively.
- Counsel professional executives on the education programs being offered based on their needs and requirements. This may require virtual as well as face-to-face interactions.
- Ensure a smooth and hassle-free admission process.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with new as well as old students.
- Coordinate with the operations team of the institutes for any queries of the students.
- Ensure timely issue resolution of students.
- Ensure proper review and reporting to the team lead and the management on a weekly basis.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Excellent communicator. You have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Quality Assurance – Acute attention to detail, follows QA processes and procedures and is consistent and accurate with their deliverables.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management, and project management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong computer knowledge with advanced knowledge of Excel including V lookup / Pivot charts / Data Validation / Conditional formatting, type, macros, etc.
- Excellent project management skills, organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate productively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing strategies and tactics and their application in a professional services organization.
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills, and consultative approach to working with marketing and client service professionals at all levels.
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Work in a home environment and or a remote location.
- Ensure a quiet and calm place throughout the designated area of operational responsibility.