|Hiring Organization||Walmart Canada|
|Post Name||(CAN) CAP 3 Associate|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 16 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Gatineau, Outaouais, Canada J8T 0B5|
To provide customer service by completing assigned tasks relating to receiving and the flow of merchandise through to the sales floor. This will be accomplished by unloading trailers and pulling pallets to the floor.
And assisting in the processing of merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
What you’ll do
- Preparing the sales floor for the store opening.
- The setting, merchandising, and signing features.
- Completing live unloading of other types of merchandise.
- The main differentiator between this role and CAP 2 associate is there is a stronger emphasis on labeling and placing merchandise in the backroom bins/stocking.
- Pulling pallets of merchandise to and from the sales floor for overnight processing.
Assisting in stocking the sales floor as assigned and providing customer service if necessary.
- Label the sales floor for the store opening.
- Contributes to a safe, clean, and hazard-free work environment through adherence.
- Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
- Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- Age – 18 or older
- Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
- Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
- Are you currently a Walmart associate?
- Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.