||Research Analyst / Junior Research Analyst
||Bachelor’s Degree or Above
||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month
||Gurugram, Haryana, India 122007
- Understand research requirements and formulate actionable research approaches
- Drive client discussions on scope alignment, timeline planning, and feedback
- Identify and gather relevant company, industry, and macro-economic information using a broad spectrum of appropriate sources – including press searches, databases, cold calls, etc.
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Deliver accurate, insightful research findings to clients as per the committed timelines
- Develop and manage knowledge subjects in a range of industry and functional areas for self-upskilling and team sharing
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 0.6 months -3 years of full-time working experience; exposure to market research / consulting/general professional services industry is preferred
- Solid communication and coordination skills.
- Able to write findings professionally and concisely
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on business issues; good commercial sense
- Ability to learn and deliver in a fast-paced work environment, having a sense of urgency.
- Extremely high attention to detail; putting the highest priority on accuracy and quality
- Self-driven; high sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
error: Content is protected !!