Buyer’s Admin Assistant
N Brown Group Plc
|Post Name||Buyer’s Admin Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15000 To GBP 20000 Per Year|
Manchester, England, United Kingdom M60 6ES
Here at N Brown, we champion inclusivity by making our customers look and feel amazing. We don’t believe that age, size, shape, or background should stop anyone from feeling confident, stylish, and happy with the way they look and feel.
With our industry-leading expertise in creating fashion that fits, we’ve been proudly breaking down these barriers for over 150 years. We help our customers to express themselves with stylish products, helpful services, and flexible finance.
Now, we’re moving forward together, embracing innovation and new technology, to continue to delight our customers. You will be part of a team who have a strong strategy to grow beauty and are passionate about offering real beauty to the real woman in an inspiring way.
Working here you’ll explore everything the world of digital retail has to offer — asking questions, trying new things, and chasing new opportunities. Combine this curiosity with the freedom to make your own decisions, take charge of projects and work flexibly, and you’ve got the perfect place to show your skills and learn new ones.
It’s fast and furious here at times, but this just means something new and exciting is always on the way. So, if you collaborate, think on your feet, embrace innovation, and love rising to a challenge, your work with us will have a serious impact on the business, your career, and our customers’ lives. We are proud to be N Brown.
Buyer’s Admin Assistant
The Buyer’s Admin Assistant role reports to a Buyer/Senior Buyer, working together to deliver the best ranges for our customer, manages the administration of a given department ensuring all systems are kept up to date. The aim is to deliver a profitable customer-centric range and provide day-to-day administrative support to the category.
What you’ll be responsible for as a Buyer’s Admin Assistant:
- Supporting the buying team with their administration
- Responsible for keeping information up to date and correct in all relevant systems and databases
- Maintaining the critical path
- Supporting ABs with analysis of the fashion market and customer activity through competitive shops, sales, and trend
- Supporting weekly trade meetings through best seller reports * Maintenance of samples – chasing and booking in
- Racking up samples with care and consideration for sign-offs and range reviews
- Ad hoc duties are also an essential daily part of the Buyers Admin Assistant job role as you are providing full administrative support to the fashion buying team
What you will need to succeed as a Buyer’s Admin Assistant:
- Excellent administrative, communication, and organization skills
- A keen interest in fashion and customer first
- Driven & motivated
- Retail experience preferred
In return for your hard work and commitment, you’ll receive fantastic training and a competitive benefits package. Employees in our business may have access to our customer’s personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams.