|Post Name||Research Analyst Intern|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
About ION Analytics
ION Analytics is a capital-markets data and content provider helping financial professionals to capture opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity via business information solutions, specialist journalism, and analytics with market data.
Our platform enables banks, investors, and corporates to break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources along with advanced workflow automation tools which cut through the noise and deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
- Understanding company record/entities backend.
- Scanning through various websites, annual reports, and databases to get information on companies and individuals.
- Identify the type of company and map accordingly into the database.
- Collect relevant data related to company profiles and individual mapping.
- Identify the business sector and industry code.
- Escalation of any issues related to the company or individual profiles to seniors and resolve them on priority. Do cleanup of database (if any).
- Highly developed sense of teamwork and cooperation with the seniors and manager regarding the ongoing project and its status.
- Ready to work on different projects by showing excellence in managing work and providing ideas to seniors/managers.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have a results-oriented attitude and be able to work collaboratively within a larger team.
- Detail-oriented and diligent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications Required
- Basic understanding of Finance & Economics.
- Excellent research and interpretation skills.
- Eye for detail, Perseverance, and Ideation competency would be an added advantage
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel).
- Good communication skills.